Portal Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions set out below relate to the Global Knowledge web portal or online booking portal.
- Within these terms and conditions all references to Global Knowledge refer to the legal entity Global Knowledge .
- These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with Global Knowledge's standard terms and conditions which are available on the company's web site.
- All transactions made through this site are made under Global Knowledge terms which, in the case of dispute, will prevail unless expressly varied prior to the transaction in writing and signed by a director on behalf of the company.
Global Knowledge's obligations to Customers
- The web portal is provided for the use of Global Knowledge customers only.
- Global Knowledge will endeavour to ensure that all data displayed on the web portal is maintained up to date and accurate.
- The company will not accept responsibility for any consequential loss resulting from inaccurate data unless this data has also been confirmed in writing by the company.
- All bookings made on the site will be confirmed to the designated booking contact either in writing or by e mail and no booking should be considered to be accepted by the company until such confirmation is received.
- The company reserves the right to remove access to the web portal either generally or specifically at any time at its sole discretion.
- Global Knowledge will keep secure all customer data entered into the portal including, but not limited to passwords and secure login information.
- Global Knowledge will provide appropriate training and support, during normal business hours to enable its customers to access and use the site.
Customers' obligations to Global Knowledge
- User registration requires the input of user data and the allocation of logins and passwords.
- The Customer will ensure that all information entered into the web portal is accurate, and accepts liability for costs resulting from the inaccurate entry of information.
- The Customer will ensure that strict control is maintained over all logins and passwords and that security of this information is maintained at all times. No login or password information should be shared or made known to other individuals.
- The Customer is responsible for ensuring that the access rights of users reflect the users' authority to make purchases and to commit to make purchases on behalf of the Customer.
- The Customer is responsible for ensuring that all delegates enrolled on courses have read and meet the necessary pre-requisites.
- The Customer accepts liability to pay for all courses booked via the web portal in accordance with Global Knowledge standard terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt these terms include standard charges for the cancellation of courses when made less than 20 days prior to the start of the course.