The Managing App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6 course provides students with the skills required to effectively support a Citrix application and desktop virtualization solution in a Windows Server 2012 R2 environment. During this course, students will learn how to successfully manage, monitor, support and troubleshoot a XenDesktop 7.6 solution, which includes growing the implementation to accommodate changes in the environment (adding new applications, new users, new desktops, and new policies) and troubleshooting common issues.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Understand the XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6 architecture, components, and communication
- Delegate administration and manage licenses
- Manage the XenApp and XenDesktop infrastructure
- Create and manage machine catalogs and Delivery Groups
- Manage StoreFront
- Create and manage policies and end-user profiles
- Manage sessions, sites, and end users with Director
- Manage printing
- Manage Provisioning Services
Closed Events Schedule
Looking for onsite training?
We can deliver standard or tailored courses to your requirements to be delivered as closed company events at your location or ours, whichever suits you and your employees.