Our accelerated CCNA Bootcamp is an intesnsive program designed to teach learners how to install, operate, configure and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, connecting to a WAN, and identifying basic security threats.
Labs are core to understanding the concepts taught and students will have 120 hours of lab access accessible over a 180 day period ( This includes the time in class) ensuring students are able to perform basic troubleshooting steps in an enterprise branch office network.
This is an ideal course for students looking to achieve CCNA Routing and Switching Certification.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic Windows navigation and keyboard literacy skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP addressing knowledge
After you complete this course you should be able to:
- Install, operate and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
- Describe the effects of new technologies such as IoE, IoT, IWAN and SDN on network evolution.
Pre-sales and post-sales network engineers involved in the installation and support of enterprise branch office networks.
Recommended preparation for exam(s):
- 200-125 - CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching
Follow on Courses
The following Courses are recommended for further study:
- ROUTE - Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- SWITCH - Implementing Cisco Switched Networks
- TSHOOT - Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
CCNA certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass the current ICND2 exam, or
- Pass the current CCNA exam, or
- Pass the current CCDA DESGN exam, or
- Pass any current CCNA Concentration exam (Data Center, Wireless, Security, Voice, Video, Service Provider, or Service Provider Operations), or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications