Attend in a classroom or attend virtually?
You have the flexibility to 'select' the suitable learning delivery method for you, that's why we have developed our unique learning delivery method-Virtual and Classroom Select (V&C Select).
Our Virtual & Classroom Select (V&C Select™) is a very simple concept, it is a flexible approach to attend your course(s) at Global Knowledge, where you can either attend the course in-person (in the classroom) or as a virtual attendee with other attendees who are attending in the classroom – the choice is yours!
You can simply attend with other attendees-who are attending in the classroom, see and hear the instructor delivering the course, you also can talk directly to the instructor and place your questions, and of course, you can chat with your instructor. However, you can attend at one of Global Knowledge's classroom or from any place in the globe.
This new approach provides an exciting new opportunity for attending courses where time, geographical location, cost of travel and accommodation or lack of ‘quality alternatives’ are prohibitive factors to people having access to effective training.
V&C Select™ is about delivering flexibility and choice as well as a quality experience and therefore the experience will be the same as with a ‘classic’ instructor-led course.
V&C Select™ – the flexible classroom
Engage with your instructor and fellow students via a learning platform and course material designed to ensure a stimulating and productive skills development experience.
Train without travel
Save time, money and effort without sacrificing learning quality by accessing our expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an Internet connection.
Multiple time zone options
Choose from sessions across a variety of time zones for training options that suit your schedule.
Gain invaluable insight and skills from instructors who are passionate, engaging industry practitioners and consultants who use their real-world, relevant experience to explain topics and share proven tips and techniques.
Hands-on labs and exercises
Whether by accessing a live or technical lab you will participate in a range of exercises that reinforce course topics and ensure that you develop skills that you can use immediately in your work environment.
Feature-rich learning platform
Access all the conveniences you expect from an online classroom: desktop and application sharing, breakout groups, public and private chat and participation tools.
How it works?
- You can choose the course(s) and date you want to attend (check our course and certifications, or choose from our course schedules or our virtual courses schedule).
- Contact your Sales Account Manager at Global Knowledge, if you don’t have a dedicated Sales Account Manager, then email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you officially submit your course(s) request, you will receive the “course attendance form” via email to complete it.
- If the course(s) you selected requires a hardcopy training material, then you will receive a box that contains; the course material along with headset, notepad, pen and printed memo with technical instructions for your use.
- If the course(s) you selected doesn’t require a hardcopy training material, then you will receive a box that contains; (soft copy of the martial if available), headset, notepad, pen and printed memo with technical instructions for your use.
- By the end of the course, you will be asked to evaluate your course and your training experience with Global Knowledge in order to be eligible to receive your certificate of attendance.
- Getting a hardcopy of the “certificate of attendance” should be requested while submitting the initial “course request form” with Global Knowledge. However, you will always receive a softcopy of your certificate of attendance.