- 19th July 2017
- 16:30 Saudi Arabia Time
- 15:30 CET
- 14:30 UK Time
- 09:30 EST
Many of the best practice frameworks and methodologies that we know and hold dear in our organisations are changing. Keeping up with the rate of change in DevOps, Agile, SIAM, ITIL, PRINCE2 et al can be bewildering. Updates, new releases, new frameworks…there is so much happening just through this summer. As your organisation transforms and your staff need new capabilities do you feel you know enough to be ready?
Barry will spend time outlining some of the key developments you need to be aware of and giving a little advice to help you make education choices in an increasingly complex environment.
The webinar will include something for everybody:
- DevOps - Once you make the decision to adopt DevOps practices you are in it for the long haul. A balanced view to education is essential. We outline what is available to smooth adoption and protect your investment.
- Scrum and Agile - An area where there is no little confusion. A multitude of approaches each with passionate and vociferous advocates. One approach? Hybrid Approach? Where to start?
- SIAM - Managing multiple suppliers of services and integrating them into a single business facing IT partner can be like herding the proverbial cats. We will look at what Service integration and Management (SIAM) has to offer and the education you can choose
- ITIL - Reports of ITIL's demise are greatly exaggerated. GK are supporting AXELOS who are embarking on ground breaking global research to collect views on the future state of IT service management. Learn how you can get involved and also "Level Up" your skills with ITIL practitioner.
- PRINCE2 - There is something very reassuring about the daddy of all project management frameworks. Don't let age fool you. With maturity comes the wisdom that is wrapped up in the new PRINCE2 2017 release. We highlight the significant changes not least to the way you retain your PRINCE2 registered status.
Barry Corless is Global Knowledge's UK Business Development Director for Management Best Practices and Global Product Director for our IT Service Management portfolio. Barry has been designing and delivering best practice training, certification and consultancy for over 17 years and actively contributes to major industry bodies and forums to keep Global Knowledge customers informed on the latest developments.
Internet connection and computer speakers for audio.