Overview about the Sales Administrator vacancy
Sales administrator plays a key administrative role in supporting our sales team and provide an important link between the salesperson and our client(s). Reporting to sales account managers and sales managers, they work in a challenging and competitive environment, processing all sales-related paperwork.
Ideal candidate for the role are efficient and adaptable workers with good all-round administrative abilities, including a working knowledge of spreadsheets. They must have excellent customer service skills and be good organizers. Secretarial skills are an added advantage, as the job may involve taking on diary management duties for executives. Employers, who often ask for previous administrative, secretarial or sales experience,
A Sales Administrator usually performs many of the following tasks:
- Raising quotations if needed to support sales team.
- Handling customer requests on delivery part.
- Maintaining good customer relations
- Producing reports
- Growing the public schedule business
- Maintaining client records
- Customer service or client management
- Understanding numeric data
- Being proactive and flexible
- Information technology
- Meeting deadlines
- Being courteous and professional
- Being confident, thorough and collaborative
- 2+ years experience within same role
- Strong time management, organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
- Arabic speaker, Fluent in English with excellent spoken and written skills.
If you see yourself the right talent for this post, please send us your resume on email@example.com and make Sales Administrator your subject line.