The Cisco Business Value Practitioner Certification has been designed to validate a sales professional's ability to provide an architectural consulting approach in customer engagements, utilising consultative tools that fully recognise the business needs and the potential for the transformation of the organisation.
A Business Value Practitioner should be able to:
- Understand the most useful tools and techniques and when to use them.
- Evaluate and utilise new and advanced tools and techniques.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the architectural approach to Business Outcomes
- Identify how to effectively coordinate your internal resources and stakeholders.
- Identify root causes of current challenges and create a plan to address gaps.
Cisco Business Value Specialist
This unique boot camp combines 2 Cisco certification courses: Understanding Cisco Business Value Analysis Fundamentals (BTUBVAF) and Applying Cisco Specialized Business Value Analysis Skills (BTASBVA). It prepares participants to take examinations: 810-420 Business Value Analyst Exam and 820-421 Applying Cisco Specialized Business Value Analysis Skill Exam. Upon successful completing and passing both examinations candidates will be awarded the Cisco Business Value Specialist designation.
Required Exams and Recommended Training
||Recommended Training |
||Executing Cisco Advanced Business Value Analysis and Design Techniques (BTEABVD)|
The Cisco Business Value Practitioner certification is valid for two years. To recertify, pass the current version of BTEABVD exam
For more information please get in touch by calling 00966 92000 9278