Cisco Network Professional Wireless Certification
CCNP Wireless certification addresses the need for designing, implementing, and operating Cisco Wireless networks and mobility infrastructures. CCNP Wireless certification emphasizes wireless networking principles and theory. It also recognizes the expertise and technical acumen of wireless professionals who can assess and translate network business requirements into technical specifications that in turn, are incorporated into successful installations.
CCNP Wireless Prerequisites
- Valid CCNA Wireless Certification or any CCIE Certification can act as a pre-requisite.
CCNP Wireless Exams & Recommended Training
CCNP Wireless Recertification
Cisco Professional-level certifications (CCNP, CCNP Wireless, CCDP, CCSP, CCNP Security, CCNP Voice, CCIP, CCNP Service Provider, CCNP Service Provider Operations, and CCNP Data Center) are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
When using a higher level of certification to extend other certifications, the expiration date of other certifications will extend to the expiration date of the higher certification (i.e.: If you have one year left on your CCNA certification and you earn a CCIE certification (which has a two-year certification life) then both your CCIE certification and your CCNA certification will expire two years from the date you achieved the CCIE certification).