The IP Office Technical Basic Implementation Workshop (4S00004I) course provides implementation associates with the skills they need to customize and administer an IP Office solution. In addition, the course provides the student with the opportunity to practice configuring the IP Office system.
Practical exercise parts will complete the theory parts of the course and help you to gain hands-on experience.
There are no prerequistes for this course.
Avaya IP Office System Overview
- IP Office Control Units and Expansion Modules Trunks and Daughter Cards
- Telephone Overview
- Start Up Procedure and Default Settings
- Application Software
- IP Office Manager
- System Upgrade
- System Settings
- Time Profiles
- Extensions and Users
- Hunt Groups
- Lines and Trunking
- Short Codes
- Outgoing Call Routing and ARS
- Incoming Call Routes
System SD Card
- Embedded Voicemail
- Auto Attendant
- Group and User Announcements
- Button Programming
- Agents and Hot Desking
- User Rights and Templates
- Mobility Call Control and One-X® Mobile
- Configuration Wizard
- LAN and Gatekeeper
- Operation of IP Phones
- Creating IP Extensions and Users
VoiceMail Pro: Getting Started
- Feature comparisons
- VoiceMail Pro Interface
- Structure and sequence of call flows
- Settings for users and groups
- Importing call flows
VoiceMail Pro: Get Practice
- First Steps
- Installation Requirements
- Setup and Functionality
- Debug View
VoiceMail Pro Components
- VoiceMail Pro Client
- Actions, Variables & Conditions
- Call flows & Auto Attendants
Avaya one-X® Portal for IP Office
- Configure one-X® Portal
- Presence and Instant Message
- one-X® Mobile Preferred for IP Office
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the IP500v2 hardware and software components.
- Identify configuration settings using the IP Office Manager.
- Configure settings for users, hunt groups, and trunks.
- Describe the VoIP basic functionality
- Identify installation requirements for IP Office applications.
- Identify the basic features of VoiceMail Pro.
- Summarise the functionality of one-X® Portal.
This course is designed for:
Recommended preparation for exam:
- 4000 - Avaya Implementation Professional Specialist (AIPS) - Avaya IP Office
Follow on Courses
- 5S00004I - IP Office Advanced Configuration and Application Workshop