TOGAF is The technical foundation of an effective IT strategy and a technology plan for managing your IT Investment.
Our TOGAF training provides a plan from which products can be procured, and systems developed that will work together to implement the overall system. Thus, TOGAF enables you to manage your IT investment in a way that meets the needs of your business.
What Are the Specific Business Benefits?
The technical advantages that result from a good IT architecture bring important business benefits, which are clearly visible in the bottom line:
A more efficient IT operation
Better defined structure and modularity in the IT infrastructure lead to a much more efficient overall IT operation:
- Lower software development, support, and maintenance costs
- More application portability
- Improved interoperability and easier system and network management
- A better ability to address critical enterprise-wide issues like security
- Easier upgrade and exchange of system components
Better return on existing investment, reduced risk for future investment
The structure of existing and planned systems is clearly defined, leading to:
- Reduced complexity in IT infrastructure
- Maximum return on investment in existing IT infrastructure
- The flexibility to make, buy, or out-source IT solutions
- Reduced risk overall in new investment, and the costs of IT ownership
Faster, simpler, and cheaper procurement
There is a clear strategy for future procurement and migration, with the result that:
- Buying decisions are simpler, because the information governing procurement is readily available in a coherent plan.
- The procurement process is faster - maximizing procurement speed and flexibility without sacrificing architectural coherence.
Flexibility for business growth and restructuring
It is much easier to ensure access to integrated information across the enterprise:
- Maximum flexibility for business growth and restructuring
- Real savings when re-engineering business processes following internal consolidations, mergers, and acquisitions
An IT infrastructure much better equipped to support the rapid deployment of mission-critical business applications:
- Faster time-to-market for new products and services, leading to:
- Increased growth and profitability
In short, an effective IT architecture can make the difference between business success and failure. By investing in IT architecture, you are investing in:
- Business success
- Independence from suppliers
- Control over your own destiny
Talk to Us
For more information on how our managed programs can help ensure success on your organization's next large training initiative, please contact us today. Tel: +966 92000 9278 | Email: email@example.com